Friday, March 8, 2024

Schedule!!

 Hey hey hey!!! Happy Oscars weekend!!


So... today's blog post will be a bit short... Yikes! But don't fret, it is mainly because of scheduling, how I will figure it out, and what conflicts I already have regarding it😀😐!!


As I do want my piece to establish some change/progress in time, I would have to split my filming half and half basically. To clarify, I would have to film half or 3/4 of the film during the daytime and the other part when the sun goes down. Without further ado (if that is how it is spelled), here is what I have planned!!


Because I am filming at a friend's house and we are using herself and another friend as an actor, the current pickle we are in is when we can all join together. As of now, I have planned to film next Saturday, as my friend can't on Friday and I can't on Sunday! Fun!! She has yet to answer my text so I'm guessing Saturday it is!! Luckily my piece does not require much editing as the shots I'd film, as well as the camera I plan on using (possible blog post I will make about such camera), has a purpose of being natural and effortless. Shot-countershots, dissolves or any of the very much learned editing techniques won't be necessary, so I feel that I can film the following weekend, may it be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday!!


When I get the date solidified, TBD, I plan on doing the following...

3:00 P.M. - Arrive at my friend's house, maybe steal a snack, and prep for production.

3:15 - Prepping for production including but not limited to final costume rehearsal, testing cameras (again because I'm crazy and considering I am using a "vintage" camcorder (it's as old as I am so I hope not), testing how the setting would look like on camera.

3:50-4:00 ish - Begin rehearsal/run-through just to make sure my actors understand and grasp the gist one last time.

4:20 - Maybe snack time because I can just tell my actors are gonna "need" constant breaks.

4:30 - Begin recording!! I love over-doing everything, so I will most likely take multiple of the same shots over and over again, because the more the merrier!!

6-7:00- I believe this is where filming may stop (total guess). As daylight savings begins this upcoming Sunday, by the time we film, we will have extra time until the sun sets, meaning a bit more of a break if we can get everything on time!!

7:15 - If my actors do not complain too much, we can get the evidence table scene out of the way, either at this time or in the very beginning. 

7:30 ish (If the sun sets at that time)- we can film the second part of the pan that shows how time has passed and other scenes.

8:30 - my estimated finish time!!!


Well, that's it for me. I hope this goes grrrrreat (as the Frosted Flakes tiger would say so)!! Time is ticking, and the time is coming soon!! So nerv-cited!!


Toodles!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Well... Here's my film opening, "Where'd She Go"!!!! YouTube link:  https://youtu.be/mjLsISQ4VSk Google Drive link:  http...