Saturday, March 23, 2024

Planning for CCR! Pt. 2

 Hey hey hey!!


I’m still extracting my videos (it genuinely has become such a tedious process as sometimes the dates that appear on my laptop “are not” the same ones that align with the videos on the camera?) This upcoming week is crunch time to get through the editing and CCR’s!! 


Sooo, as I deal with the other stuff, lets look at what we have ahead!!


For the first part of my CCR, as I previously mentioned, I will be using Canva for my presentation in which I will showcase my experience during the production of my portfolio project. Here’s some templates I have in mind!



I thought these were funky and interesting! My teacher did say that if we were to choose this medium for our CCR’s, it didn’t necessarily have to do with our film opening, soooo, I have these two in mind to demonstrate my funky and colorful personality to show (or rather contrast) where my film opening came out of!!




As of the second part of my CCR, I honestly feel very inspired and drawn to the Web’s Searched Questions-styled interview!

       I honestly think these are so fun, simple, and concise! It really does feel organic and true to whatever the interviewee may feel!!


                                                      

Although this is my spring break, I will do nothing but get myself together and hustle!! These two tactics to tackle my CCR, in my opinion, are the best fit for me as I sometimes happen to be a girl of short words (ironic considering how some blog posts can be long). 

Well… That’s it for me today!! Sorry for the shorter blog post than usual, I got a portfolio project to do!!

Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Well... Here's my film opening, "Where'd She Go"!!!! YouTube link:  https://youtu.be/mjLsISQ4VSk Google Drive link:  http...