Monday, March 11, 2024

Guess who learned about CCR’s!!

 Hey hey hey!! Happy Monday, Lunes, Lundi, or Lunedi!!


As for the Oscars last night (I know you’re not asking), they were great!! Oppenheimer bagged a decent amount of awards (10 I believe, not too much😉), and one of my favorite actresses, Emma Stone, won Best Actress which was great too. I loved the performances, and as my teacher did say, those who had to win finally won!! Anyway... Before I get too ahead of myself… 


Guess who learned about CCR’s today!! Me! 😊


As I am starting production, which because of the length of it, does not take long (at least in my case), I do have to start thinking of my CCR, or my Creative Critical Conventions. Today in class my teacher went through a great and thorough presentation clarifying what is a CCR, what it contains, and more importantly, how should we do it. 


To start things off, the CCR is basically a medium in which we reflect on our time in the portfolio project production process. In the creation of these minimum of two pieces, whether it be a presentation with a voiceover or a talk show, we get to show our personalities! There are 4 important and specific questions we need to answer...

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it help social groups and issues?
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • How did your production skills develop throughout the project?
  • How did you integrate software, hardware, and online technologies into this project? 

We are to answer each question thoroughly, with details and adequate evidence. Ideally, and what I plan to do, is to answer two questions through each medium. As I answer these questions, I must make these mediums as entertaining and not boring, but as straightforward as possible, meaning it can be at most 10 minutes (who wants to listen to a 30-minute presentation anyway?). 

Towards the end, we should give a final statement reflecting on the project as a whole, in addition to what we have learned, what we can do differently, and how we can improve the next time we come across a project like this. 




                                                                        (Source for "Final Countdown")
Well... The clock is ticking, less than a month left until closing!! See ya soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Well... Here's my film opening, "Where'd She Go"!!!! YouTube link:  https://youtu.be/mjLsISQ4VSk Google Drive link:  http...