Sunday, March 17, 2024

Let’s pre-plan our CCR while we’re at it!!

 Hey hey hey!! Happy St. Patty’s Day🍀🍀


Production starts soon (tomorrow actually), so to take my nerves out I’ll just start looking at what my CCR may look like to shake it off!


I plan to discuss the four questions I need to answer, through two techniques!


The first way I manage to tackle down my first two questions is through a Canva presentation. I love love love Canva presentations, whether it be for school or out of pure silliness. 


Canva is some type of magical software that aids in helping anyone with designing the best presentations, flyers, posts etc. It’s a graphic designer’s la la land!


Given its endless amount of pre-made templates, made by the most creative artists, it really does become fun to play with. It has thousands of elements (stickers, gifs etc.) and fonts to play around with as well, allowing for one’s creativity to explode!!





Here’s an example of one of my past projects (for english language A level)! My project was based on studying Olivia Rodrigo’s (a celebrity) idiolect. The presentation itself did have to include components that somewhat emulated the style or persona of the celebrity we’d focus on. With the help of Canva’s amazing pre-made template, as well as the agility to switch around a couple of things, add stickers that screamed Olivia’s style, and even add in voiceovers (what I plan to do with my CCR), we were able to do great on our assignment (we got a 100%!!!!)


So, given my history with the software, me being comfortable with it and all, I think that this is the best way to tackle the first half of my CCR!!


The next way I plan to tackle the second half of my CCR is through an interview. In my free time, even when I was much tinier, I loved just wandering around the Youtube jungle to watch interviews. I really cannot tell you why a 7-year-old was watching The Ellen Show interviews, but my time has come, so because I have an opening to fulfill my 7-year-old girl dreams, I will take advantage of it!! Let me show you some examples of current and trendy interviews that I have my eye on as they truly do inspire me!


Variety’s “Actors on Actors” lets the actors do their thing! They sit down and interview each other on the highs and lows of their careers, strengths and weaknesses, and typically tend to star actors who have had a recent project release. This is perfect as I can possibly pair up with a person from my media class, as we both have the film opening project in common, yet different as we have two approaches, as an opportunity to interview each other with the questions we have to ask while getting to know each other!!



 


Wired’s “The Web’s Most Searched Questions” interviews has become a fan favorite in the industry. This interview consists of just one star, or two co-stars, answering, literally, the web’s most searched questions. This dynamic is also fun as we see how the stars get to know each other and rip off small white pieces of paper from the board (it drives people insane)!! If I were to choose this route, I would have to re-create my own board and would do the interview by myself. 


 


Lastly, and the honorable mention, is the very popular Puppy Interview brought to the public by Buzzfeed. This type of interview has been one of the most sought out as it catches actors in a different element. Especially after a very “heavy” or serious movie, or any movie really, these interviews allow for fans to feel as if their favorite celebrity were right there with them. The very informal and unserious element make these interviews binge-able, even despite there really just being a room with a backdrop, person, and puppies. 

If I get to this interview, with my own and my friends dogs, I would add in inserts of pictures/videos of the process I discuss in that question during the moment. I honestly think that this is a great way to unwind after such a demanding project!! Love this!



Well… Take this as food for thought, as I will too. I honestly feel as if my Canva presentation is not the problem, but the interview. I will have to get behind my computer and tweak my version to fit my needs in terms of editing to add in some interesting shots/clips I have to show, but besides that I think I’m set!!


Toodles!! Goodnight!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Well... Here's my film opening, "Where'd She Go"!!!! YouTube link:  https://youtu.be/mjLsISQ4VSk Google Drive link:  http...