Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Beginning of something new

 Hey hey hey!! Me again!


Remember I told you about this totally great idea that I loved and was excited about, well… 


That idea had to sink a bit, as the image I had of it was not so clear and I really did not see any further and proper development of what I like to call the “in betweens.” Obviously this is part of the “experience” or generally just the starting phase of any type of projects, which then means that I have to either scrap or redirect the idea, in which I decided to redirect it. 


In order to redirect that idea, I had to work with what I had, my original vision. I had “spread” all the words I had relating to my original idea and mixed it with the new idea. Honestly, it did cost me a lot to make up and sketch almost and entire new idea from scratch, but I was able to. I just kept writing and writing, erasing, and adding new ideas. This process truly made me realize more than ever, how much intention and care there is to any project out on the market. I had all of my ideas in my head and could visualize it, but I needed to correctly spread it out and make each step somehow align to the next. Here’s my “word spilling” document so you get what I mean.





It is a bit messy, I can admit, but it is somewhere I can start and jump off of, as I do also admit that the collection of my thoughts and ideas have been probably the greatest issue to tackle to this point. 

Well, that’s it for me (for now). See you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Well... Here's my film opening, "Where'd She Go"!!!! YouTube link:  https://youtu.be/mjLsISQ4VSk Google Drive link:  http...