Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Anotha One!

 Hey hey hey!!!


I’m finally done with my CCRs!!! Yay!!!


Soooo, first…


Last night I started shooting the interview I planned on doing for the part 2 of my CCR! Remember Wired’s Most Searched Questions interview?




Just if you were able to jog your memory a bit, I ended up doing something pretty similar. I went ahead and grabbed a posterboard I had, around the same size which was perfect, and went on Canva so that I could add the Google logo and the searchbar with the questions. After I printed those, I continued to cut and glue them and added strips of paper to sort of have that same “ripping of paper” moment!


I then started recording, a bunch of times! I kept on re-recording because I really, and I think out of the nerves, kept stuttering. Even today I tried recording to see if I could compose myself, but nope! So, since I did record two parts, and was going to need to glue them together, I decided to make my video a bit out of the ordinary interview and decided to make it fun, goofy, and somewhat close to what may or may not have happened in my head when recording. I added in fun comments, memes, and generally, images so that there wouldn’t be that much of a talking head.


(e.g. when I was talking about the hardware I used, I spoke about this one camera that came in handy, so to add it in, I removed the background through Canva, then downloaded it and added it onto my video. I did this quite a bit but it turned out great!!









Here’s me adding in a fun picture of a very mentally-fried penguin!! I thought this was so fun and it made me enjoy the process much more!! 










Between one penguin and camera picture, my desktop looked like this (this is just the bottom half). I really stretched out my storage a lot and had to mess around with it to work, especially when exporting the video!! There was just one meme that ended up being added in a moment where I did not add it to, but it looked fine, and I accidentally mispelled Cambridge as Cambrudge, oops. Please dismiss those two instances!!


After that though, I did add it to my google drive as I did with my CCR part 1, so that next week I can upload it to my blog!! Stay tuned!!!


Toodles!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

 Well... Here's my film opening, "Where'd She Go"!!!! YouTube link:  https://youtu.be/mjLsISQ4VSk Google Drive link:  http...